If you wish, I can carry out an initial assessment as a teleconsultation on the basis of images sent by you.
- Remove makeup before taking a photo.
- Your hair should be tied up or contained with a headband.
- Photos should be taken approximately 2 m away to avoid wide-angle distortion; ask your friends or family for assistance if necessary.
- Use flash.
- Your entire face should be in the frame, but not too much of the surrounding environment. If your camera cannot zoom in, abide by the 2 m rule and then crop the image to size later.
- The following views must be included:
- Front view
- Front view with a smile
- View from below
- View from top
- Right half-turn
- Right side view
- Left half-turn
- Left side view
In the images, describe the changes you want to achieve with the operation. You can also make a printout of the images, draw and describe the contour changes you want and add them to the views listed above. If you have nasal breathing problems, chronic illnesses or take daily medication, list these too.
During online consultation, I can give you an initial overview of the rhinoplasty options suited for you and offer an initial price for the surgery, which we will confirm at a later in-person visit.
Please send the images with additional information to the following e-mail address: